SWPS University is among the most active research centers in Poland. Our academics have a real impact on the development of many disciplines of science, including economy and social policy. There are several research centers at SWPS University, which conduct interdisciplinary projects.
We are offering a 4 year long post doctoral position at the Department of Psychology, University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Poznan, Poland. The position is to collaborate at the research program entitled ‘Mindfulness as an intervention reducing retaliatory aggression among collective narcissists’ lead by dr Agnieszka Golec de Zavala.
- • Documented early career in fields of neuroscience or psychophysiology (relevant scientific publications, conference presentations, research collaborations
- • Skills necessary to conduct research using eye-tracking, ECG and understanding of fMRI research
- • Good command of relevant statistical analyses
Good command of English language is required to enable collaboration with international team. Sufficient command in Polish is required to handle the raw data collected in Polish and communicate with Polish-speaking research participants.
- • Employment contract full time 8300 PLN per month (gross salary)
- • Opportunity to work in a professional and friendly team with distinguished professors, renowned researchers and opinion leaders
- • Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV to email@example.com.